My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Love

Monday was our Mother's Day Luncheon (for mom's who have had a child die). I am trying to put into words the experience. Love. Such love for these lovely women. They remind me to love and cherish each day. I celebrate their resilience, their capacity to love and support one another.  I honor their grief.
Gratitude for the Wight House who created a lovely space and delicious food.  
Love for this girl and her wonderful guide work and behavior at this event.

A quote shared:  Grief and love are conjoined.  You don't get one without the other.  All I can do is love her, love the world, emulate her by living with daring spirit and joy.  --Unknown.

No comments: