My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Monday, May 13, 2013

Save or throw out?

Clothing.  I love new, fun clothes each season.  I also have many items that have been around for several years and are favorites.   I also really enjoy finding a little something that will revive an old clothing item - that is if I still have the old clothing item! When Natalie and I were shopping and she said 'lace' was in this year, I remembered an old 'lacey' skirt I had that I was hoping I hadn't thrown out in a decluttering effort!  It was downstairs!  Yay!  I am having fun reviving it with this fun lime green cardigan.  Also, in our NYC shopping trip, I found a teal lace skirt that will be fun!

Lacey Skirt (Ann Taylor), Cardigan (Ann Taylor), gold flip flops (Ann Taylor) and yes even necklace from Ann Taylor!
Super adorable guide dog from Guide Dogs for the Blind - Also absolutely love this monthly calendar my mom MADE!!  
 Do you have any tips on decluttering your wardrobe while saving those items that you may just want?  I am glad for an extra closet downstairs :).    

2 comments:

GOOSE said...

I guess I have no advise I have worn the same furs for over 13 years. My MOM however just wears stuff until it just is not wearable any more. Yea she is not a fashion person. Two skirts, 1 dress. The rest is jeans, shorts, t-shirts, and some button up shirts. You won't see her a a fashion runway. hahhaha
Blessings,
Goose

Becky Andrews said...

Goose - wise wisdom!