My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Sunday, May 12, 2013

In gratitude

Dear Mom, Thank you for always giving me the gift of knowing that I was loved unconditionally.   You've always believed in me and has given me the gift to believe in myself.  I feel such deep love and appreciation for you as my mom and a woman I deeply admire. Love and thank you, Mom.
Dear Natalie, What a delight to be your mother and friend.   I love you dearly and feel deep gratitude and love on this day and always for you!  Remember this fun day!  

Dear Kendall,  This picture brings a smile.  Remember our date to that Mother/Son movie :).  With deep love and gratitude for you on this day and always.  

Dear Steve, Thank you for the joy of being my husband and father to our wonderful kids.  Your love and support is incredible.   

Have a beautiful Mother's Day!  

2 comments:

GOOSE said...

Happy Mother's Day to you.
Blessings,
Goose

Karen said...

You are the most amazing daughter and we love you tons. The fond memories of your childhood make me smile and the courage, strength and kindness of your adult life makes my heart sing, thank you Mom