My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Thursday, February 14, 2013

My best friend

Twenty-nine years ago on Valentine's Day ... special day ... Steve and I talked marriage. There is so much to celebrate about being married to your best friend -- having someone love and respect you and tell you he is the luckiest guy to be married to you :).  Someone recently asked me how I had done some of the things that I have accomplished. I said it is easy when you have someone walking beside you cheering you on every step of the way.  That is Steve.  Thank you!!  Love you so very much!
I can't think of a better way to celebrate than to enjoy some sunshine and time on our tandem bike for the first time this year!!  Yay!  
                          Happy Valentine's Day!  May you feel loved.

4 comments:

GOOSE said...

That is just sweet sweet.
Blessings,
Goose

Karen said...

You are such a cute couple. We could tell it was special a long long time ago
Dad and Mom

Unknown said...

That is beautiful. Being married to your best friend is the absolute best! My favorite time of day is still when I hear his car pull in the garage. This is the stuff of life: LOVE. ;)

wendy said...

One couldn't ask for much more then that in a relationship eh.