My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Running. Cycling. Repairing.

These shoes sat in my closet all year not being worn. Natalie came for a visit and we realized how cute they were. I meant to put them in her suitcase to take back with her. After she left, I put them on and the strap broke. I stapled it (my repair item on the 21-day challenge) and have been wondering why I haven't worn them more often.
This is a favorite place for conversations in our house and a favorite place for a Cricker Girl to hang out. 
Shoes:   Ann Taylor Skirt:  Ann Taylor Top:  Ann Taylor.  (Perhaps I could think outside the box a bit or be a sponsor for my friend, Ann)

5K run this morning.  So awesome!  Thank you, Brenda.  After work, we are going to try to hop on the bike for another sunset ride.

2 comments:

Infrequent Flyers said...

I think your name should be Becky McGyver! Love your resourcefulness in fixing those cute shoes.

becky said...

Thanks, Mimi :).