Back on the computer and not sure all the rules of this Award that Ellie posted for us. I'm going to take it as telling you how I honestly feel about some things ...
1. I don't like to work in 100 degree weather. Becky LOVES the heat and is great to go for a walk mid-day in the heat ... one day I refused. I think she got the message, and we stayed in the office until it cooled down.
2. I think I have the best job ever ... I get to go everywhere, there is plenty of time to sleep and play, and see people all day.
3. I love my nyla ring. Its kind of like the best of two toys - a tug and a nylabone in one! Last week, Kendall bought me a new one and I danced literally up and down I was so excited.
4. I love getting praise and when I can feel the excitement in Becky's voice with a 'good girl' life doesn't get much better! (except when she slips me an extra kibble - or a high reward treat for something amazing I've done)
5. I have a cute happy dance I do when someone comes to the door, and I am allowed to perform. My preference is to be able to go out in the front yard to have more space to run around in circles ... usually making my circles bigger and bigger until everyone is watching. This past week I tried to pull it off in the tiny living room and it was a little tight and probably not that appropriate as I think about it.
I honestly would love to hear from YOU!