My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hilton Welcomes Cricket

When we arrived at the hotel last week in San Diego this was on our bed!
Cricket felt so special and loved having a nice fluffy bed! They were so sweet and accomodating. I did have to muster up my assertive skills to let them know when our bill arrived. They had charged us $75 -- pet fee. Fortunately, they were aware of the ADA law and removed it once they learned she was a guide dog. Our room was so wonderful - it was ground level and we walked right out onto a nice grassy area.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Awesome!!