My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

As we were returning from yoga tonight ... Connie spotted 8 deer near our home. They were just hanging out in front of a neighbors yard. They are such beautiful animals. We can't have any tulips thanks to them and they have eaten some of our trees, but what a beautiful moment we had to just roll down the window and enjoy the stillness of the night and the visual of eight deer nearby.

1 comment:

3 labs 4 me said...

Oh I love the unexpected sighting of a deer. Makes you feel more one with nature.