My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Friday, December 12, 2008

Tagged - Six Things We Love

Cricket was tagged by Brittany to share six things she loves. 1. LOVES LIFE! Cricket has such a passion for life - for Cricket every day is great. Somedays when I'm feeling bah hum bug her enthusiasm is contagious! 2. LOVES to GO! Even though she doesn't know what/where the day is going to take her, she is always so eager to GO! She runs to the door and waits there on an angle so you can't open the door without her being involved. 3. LOVES to chew bones! I wish she could put her bones away! If she is bored, she will bring them all out and her favorite is to get someone else to hold it for her while she is chewing it. 4. LOVES to eat (this probably should be #1) and will find escalators, counters, walk for great lengths, to be rewarded with a simple little kibble! 5. LOVES people. Cricket makes everyone feel like they are her best friend. She gets so excited when the doorbell rings and dances around (we are working on her extreme enthusiasm for new people at the door!) ready to greet! 6. She LOVES to cuddle.
Come to think of it - what does Cricket not love? Loud sporting events, fireworks, and when she does not receive dinner at the appointed time!

Looking at this list, I realize Cricket and I love the same things -- except give me m and m's or another form of chocolate to chew on! However, I do love loud sporting events, fireworks (how could I not - Natalie was born on the 4th of July) and I often forget to eat dinner until I realize I'm starving.

I tag cute Dahlia to share six things she loves! You've got to check out her talking to their Christmas tree.

No comments: