My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Gift of Health

I received my lab results back (you might remember the phlebotomist that felt he needed to tend Cricket while the other phlebotomist was drawing my blood) and was informed that I am in excellent health - cholesterol great, ldl - low, hdl - high, blood sugar, etc. all normal. What a great gift to celebrate this season and always.

I am so grateful for the gift to pick up Cricket's harness and go!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Its great that all your tests came back good! I tagged you and Cricket so check my blog for what to do!

3 labs 4 me said...

Glad to hear that your blood levels are good. Now you can celebrate by enjoying all the Chrismas goodies! Yippee