My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Sunday, November 23, 2008

A quick photo with Kendall after his flag football championship game (they won - yeah!)on Saturday.


After Kendall's game, we drove down to St. George for the weekend and listened to "The Christmas Sweater" by Glenn Beck. We really enjoyed this story and I always love when it is read by the author. Listening to a good book and munching on m & m's sure makes the drive go by faster. The tease on the book cover is: If you could change your life by reversing your biggest regrets, sorrows, and mistakes ... would you? Anyone else read it?

No comments: