My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Angel's Landing


Steve and Kendall on Angel's Landing in Zions National Park. Steve and Kendall love to hike and they enjoy getting their picture taken on top of mountains. Cricket and I were considering this one . . .Steve said the trail was paved but then on the trail descriptor it also said - "strenuous, takes 4 hours and don't go if you are afraid of heights." Okay, so with that description, Cricket and I decided to stay back in St. George and hope the boys didn't fall! They completed the trail in 2 hours and 15 minutes so they think they are pretty cool! If you haven't gone to Zion's -- it is beautiful and many of the trails are paved so it is very enjoyable with a guide dog, too! Our last trip with Pantera and the Kelloggs was in Zions.

No comments: