My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tribute to the Men in my life ...



We spent the afternoon in Logan with my family. I am so grateful for the men in my life!! This is a picture of me with my dad. He is amazing and has always been there for me and my family. I love him so much! I appreciate his love and support always to my family. I love his sense of humor and his wisdom! The next picture is of Steve and Kendall at the Logan Cemetery in front of Steve's dads grave. We usually stop by there on Father's Day to remember him and share some flowers from our garden. My father-in-law was a wonderful man. We love and miss him. Steve is such an awesome husband and has been my best friend for 24 plus years. I love him so much and is so supportive of me in all my endeavors! Kendall is a great son, lots of fun and always willing to give me and Cricket a ride when he is home. Love ya! Adam, our son-in-law, is another wonderful man in my life. We love him and appreciate his kindness and the wonderful way he treats our daughter (and us!). You can check out his blog ! Happy Father's Day. As you can see, Cricket doesn't miss an opportunity to pose for a picture. She loves all of the above mentioned men, too!!!

No comments: