My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Join the conversation

This blog has been a special place for me to journal - share the adventures about my guides - my family - my running - my cycling - my thoughts as a therapist.  I am going to continue and thanks so much for reading.

I am starting another blog with some other upcoming projects that I am excited to share!  For now, follow ... join us in the conversation at:  Blind Resilience.  I am looking forward to writing in more depth about Resilience!

No comments: