My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunny Thanksgiving Weekend

Steve and I started the Thanksgiving weekend early this year. We left for St. George last Sunday. So nice! My parents joined us Tuesday and our kids joined Wednesday evening.
We rode a couple afternoons while we were down there.  Fifty degrees is our threshold on the bike so some sunny afternoons made for some great rides!  
Steve and Kendall after we had walked to see the petroglyphs.  In the background of this picture is Signal Peak - highest peak in the county. Steve and Kendall hiked it a few years ago.

  Kendall in front of some petroglyphs
Beautiful hike - walk the next day with Natalie and Adam.  This trail at the base of Snow Canyon is only open during the off -season months.  
Steve, Becky and Crickers on that same beautiful hike 
We enjoyed the weekend with my parents also.  No pictures :( of them.  I am so grateful for my family and a wonderful weekend shared together in St. George.  I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!  

Our last Thanksgiving quote posted on Resilient Solutions, Inc's facebook page: 

Piglet noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude. ― A.A. Milne

No comments: