My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Day to Celebrate & Educate

Today is International Day for People with a Disability.  Their message is:  remove barriers to create an inclusive and accessible society for all.  I am extremely grateful for all those who have come before me in paving the way to make my life as a woman with a disability full of opportunities.  However, I am reminded through my own experiences and those of others that we need to continue on to create that world of inclusion.
Beautiful Holiday Evening!  Coat and Scarf from Ann Taylor.  Pants ... have become my new favorites - Nordstrom - Boots - Famous Footwear.  

No comments: