My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Sunday, September 22, 2013

We're back (on the bike)!

We rode 25 miles on the bike this weekend in beautiful St. George. Its been two loong months without riding while Steve recovered from knee surgery. We guess the nice man that took our picture had his finger over the lens.

Going to do two runs in the morning ... one with my friends and another with my colleague and friend - we are mapping out a run for work. Now, that is a great way to start out a Monday :).

2 comments:

Erin said...

LOVE this picture of the two of you Becky! Even if it is a bit blurred. You both look so happy with that beautiful sunny St. George scenery in the background that I know and love so much. :) I'm thrilled you had a great weekend riding together once again!

Becky Andrews said...

Thanks Erin for your sweet comment :)!