My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pause

There will be many moments of pause today to reflect - remember - reach out to those we love and pray for those who experienced such deep loss on this day.  You can read about a decision that I made on the day 9/11/01.
.
  Mourning is not forgetting... It is an undoing. Every minute tie has to be untied and something permanent and valuable recovered and assimilated from the dust. 

― Margery Allingham

No comments: