My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Thoughts

Getting geared up for work. Awesome 5K run this morning. Thanks, Erin, for the idea to have the lettering put on my shirt. Now I have a couple options which is always helpful in life, right! I bruised my left leg (banged into a shelf at the office :).   On the run, I felt it this morning and was reminded that the benefits of the run far outweighed the bruise. Another life analogy, right!
Question - trimmed back my potted mums to see if they would bloom again.  Can mums be trimmed back?  

4 comments:

S.DAY said...

brilliant! super cute shirt! Why didn't we think of that!? Yay for running again!

Alanna said...

I am not sure there is much hope for your mums Becky. But we can always have hope right? :) Maybe they will survive the winter and come back next year.
Love your shirt! You look great! Is Steve up and running with you yet? Hope he is feeling better.

Alanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky Andrews said...

Shan - Awesome to see you!
Alanna - Okay good to know - I'll send the mums on their way :). Steve is soon back to biking - no running yet! Xx