My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Friday, June 14, 2013

Pink or Silver? Beautiful either way

Cricket and I had a little time in between clients ... we probably could have been a little more productive but instead we opted to decide which princess crown was most suited for Miss Princess Paws.  It was a sweet little moment as she sat there patiently letting me put princess crowns on her.  I was reminded the importance of being in the moment and not the doing.
Pink or Silver?  
A client shared that in the last month after her morning prayer, she has begun to start each day taking three minutes and writing down all she is grateful for in that moment ... such a beautiful way to start the day!  

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

GOOSE said...

Oh yes beautiful either way. It's what's under that crown that is truly beautiful. And we think that it was the perfect thing to do with the time in between.
Blessings,
Goose

Karen said...

I think I will vote for the silver and diamond crown. It matches her necklace very well.