My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Monday, April 29, 2013

A+ for Cricket

We returned home late last night from NYC. So wonderful. Excited to share! Trying to unpack before work this afternoon and a little birthday celebration for Steve tonight so I'll just start with: CRICKET WAS AWESOME IN NYC!! She walked and walked and took all the crowds in stride and adapted her routine to relieve on the curb with busy cabs, buses, lots of noise all around her. Flights were uneventful - yay, right! Coming home the passenger next to Steve said at the end of the flight- I can't believe how good your dog was!  She was so tired - she just curled up and slept for the whole flight home. Thank you Cricket.
This is a little quieter side street that was Crickets curb when we were at the hotel :).
Love my dress - it is from Nordstrom and the sweater and necklace from Ann Taylor. Yay for foot doing well enough to take off the boot!  

Happy Monday!!

2 comments:

GOOSE said...

Of course Cricket did well. I would think nothing less of her. She is a pro after all.
Blessings,
Goose

Amanda said...

You look fabulous! Congrats on your achievement and Cricket's too :)