My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Celebrating Motherhood with Natalie & the Governor

Natalie picked me up and joined me this morning for the American Mothers Event at the Capital.  I injured my foot (still up in the air on whether it is tendonitis or a fracture) so I wore pants to kind of cover the black boot I'm wearing :).
Meeting the governor ... 
It was a neat experience and I'm so grateful for this opportunity.

1 comment:

GOOSE said...

Wooooo Hoooo. Congratulations!! I bet Governor Herbert was very honored to meet Cricket (and you too of course) hehehhe
Blessings,
Goose