My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera, 2. Cricket, recently retired, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). This blog is a place to celebrate the many ways we are Tethered with Resilience, Gratitude, Hope and Laughter.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Friday, March 1, 2013

A good haircut ?

Today was a day to unwind from a busy week at the office.  Steve is off enjoying some hiking and biking with his brother in the sunshine.  I have many dear friends. Just spent a two-hour lunch with one ... so fun. I ran with two friends this morning - 9 miles today on our journey to the Ogden Marathon. They are incredible. Another dear friend said Becky you've got a really good haircut and color. Take a picture so we can remember :).  Thank you iphone for helping me take the photo.
I love my running shoes.  It was time to get another pair.  I chose the same style - different color.  These are bright yellow with bright pink laces!  Describing the shoes makes me giggle -- sometimes I describe things to people like they don't see it :).  Cricket and I have a special friend with us today, Dahlia.  She is loving being outside on the deck with the sunshine.   

Have a great weekend!  We hear melting outside - yay!!

1 comment:

GOOSE said...

Oh I am hearing the melting too. Cool shoes, I think Dahila like's them too. Have a beautiful weekend.
Blessings,
Goose