My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving. I have been reflecting on the joy and gratitude that I feel in my life. Again this year, I will be surrounded by people that I love and that I feel loved by on Thanksgiving in nice warm, comfortable surroundings. What a beautiful, sweet blessing.

5 comments:

GOOSE said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Blessings,
Goose

Clive said...

Wishing you and all the family a very Happy Thanksgiving!

best wishes
Clive & Co

Traffic Pulse India said...

of course like your website but you have to test the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very bothersome to tell the reality on the other hand I’ll definitely come again again.
Public Relation Services

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Becky! Wishing you a wonderful start to such a special giving season.

Grandma & Grandpa said...

What a wonderful family picture, Becky!! Glad you had such a good time together! Hope your mom is feeling better. Her voice sounded awful on the phone! Love to all, Loye