My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunshine

We spent Thanksgiving in beautiful Southern Utah with sunshine, warmth and family - awesome! Unfortunately, we didn't capture too many pictures. After visiting an outdoor nativity show and some fun shopping on the busy holiday weekend, I am ready to welcome in the holiday season!  We explored some antique stores and glad that Cricket's tail stayed calm for the adventures!  Surprise - now that is a fun (a little overwhelming) store!  Have you been there?  I think we will be returning.  
Funny story of a small town - We went to the movie: Lincoln.  The next night at Michaels a lady recognized Cricket from her being at the movie the night before and said - wow, that dog gets around :).  

5 comments:

Erin said...

We were there too Becky! So glad you had a fun trip! Kenny and my brother also went to see Lincoln - wonder if they were in the theatre with you too? :) Love your family picture this year. It's just BEAUTIFUL!

Becky Andrews said...

Erin - thank you! Fun you were also in St. George. Let's see we were at Lincoln - Wed night!

tahir sumar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lacey said...

I was there too! Such a bummer that we didn't try a quick little get together with Erin! Haha! It does get busy down there with family. The weather was perfect! Glad you had a good trip! Love you!

Becky Andrews said...

Lacey - glad you had a good time as well! Love ya and hope we can see each other sometime soon ... maybe in St. George!