My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Friday, June 10, 2011

Love Bootcamp

I recently had the opportunity to speak to an amazing group of  Arbonne women who were at a Bootcamp Retreat.   I am loving the products they have shared with me as well as the warmth and authenticity of this group of women.   Quote for the evening:   Life is about relationships.  Life is about Love.  Life is about our vision of life not about eyesight. 

I love that it took both my kids to help me download There is Only Love on my phone.  Thank you, Natalie  and Kendall!

1 comment:

Infrequent Flyers said...

What a wonderful quote. I could use a love bootcamp myself!