My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dancin'

Road trip to Vegas to cheer our Aggies on to Victory!  Love, love these Aggie fans in this picture!  (There is a four-legged fan on the floor.)
A little bit of enjoying sunshine by the pool.  A fun surprise to pull out my swimsuit that I forgot I had bought last fall.  I love it.  I'll stick with photos of Cricket by the pool :). 
Steve and I found a nice route to run each morning.  Cricket thinks she wants to come, but really she doesn't.  She cheers us on at the 'finish line'.   The boys enjoyed an extra basketball game (not our Aggies) so Natalie and I took that opportunity to enjoy frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity 3. 
A great weekend with the family and other Aggies! 

I spent the ride home studying:  Hold Me Tight, Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love:  Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy.  I'll practice on Steve ... oh the joys of being married to a therapist. 

7 comments:

DCHY said...

Sounds like food for the soul. :)

Myrna R. said...

Great fun. Glad you enjoyed.

3 labs 4 me said...

Oh boy, sunshine, warm weather, pool time. Sounds perfect! Glad you had fun with your kids. You guys look great.

Lacey said...

What a fun little getaway! Hanging out at the pool sounds like heaven right now!!

wendy said...

how fun to be there for the Aggies game. Hey, they made the list for March Maddness. Would be awesome to see them win the first one and move on eh.
I am a BYU fan...........have been for years.

being by a pool right now sounds so lovely. You should see my place right now...One big Mud Puddle!!!
sounds like some pretty good books you were reading.

Infrequent Flyers said...

Looks like great fun, relaxing with the family. What could be better!

Elisse said...

Love that poolside relaxing photo of Cricket. I need to find some warm weather fast!!