My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Random

Unfortunately, I did not need this hat to keep the sun out of my eyes. It was pouring rain for the weekend so we came home a day early.   Kendall tells me I look like a runner with my hat.  Great!  Our next 1/2 Marathon is in April!
Some have asked me about the Wasatch Woman Magazine .  Friday, on our drive down to St. George, a few people that had read the magazine called with questions on some of our groups at the office. How fun is that!

Go Aggies ! What a fun game to enjoy with Steve and Kendall.

We came home to lots of snow.  Sledding anyone? 

3 comments:

Lucent Imagery said...

Sorry to hear your weekend was washed out my friend. You two look gorgeous in this photo. A runner indeed. Sledding? Yes please! It's my dream to take my dog to the snow and photograph him running around in it! xx

Infrequent Flyers said...

That's awesome that the contest has generated interest in your groups. It definitely looks good as a credential!

Becky Andrews said...

LI - oh come, please!
Mimi - thank you. Yes, to think it might be helpful to someone is great.