My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Find

The grocery store was quiet today for a Saturday. Awesome. Cricket and I got a little sidetracked. I asked her to: Find Steve and she walked right to him, stops and sits down so happy for her accomplishment. Adorable and very helpful. Great moment for a treat to reward her.

Just couldn't bring myself to go outside running without my friends, Shannon and Layla . Get well soon. Steve and I were going to go running and then we went outside. It was cold, REALLY cold. Under freezing mid-day. So, I kept on my warm clothes and 'ran' downstairs! Cricket brought down a bone and chewed nearby for support. She is so funny as soon as the machine stopped, she quit chewing.

Yoga this morning. Barely rolled out of bed in time. As always so glad Cricket and I made it. How we can gain insight into our inner self while doing abs is amazing.

A nice, cozy Winter day.

1 comment:

Karen said...

You look so cute wearing your "outside" wear "inside" exercising. I certainly understand why you would NOT want to go out in the cold.