My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I appreciate Yummy Food

Our time in St. George included three versions of hot chocolate. Eggs and I: Peppermint Hot Chocolate. 25 Main: this very large cup with so much whipped cream before reaching the hot chocolate and
last morning at Starbucks. I love sipping on hot chocolate and enjoying conversation with someone special.   Do you have a favorite treat to enjoy? 

You simply will not be the same person after consciously giving thanks each day for the abundance that exists in your life. 


Saran Ban Breathnach (Simple Abundance)

4 comments:

DCHY said...

My treat is getting Chocolate Devotion at Cold Stone Creamery. Death by chocolate is the way to go. LOL

Myrna R. said...

I have too many treats I enjoy. How do you stay so thin? I know you run, I don't, ergo...

Becky Andrews said...

DCHY - Yes, Chocolate. That sounds like a yummy treat at Cold Stone. Will need to try that one.

Myrna - I'm with you LOVE treats. Yes, love to run, yoga, walk, bike to keep my treats in balance - ha!

Lucent Imagery said...

I have said I would never drink hot chocolate with cream on the top. And then my hot chocolate came with it when we visited Capitola Beach, south of San Fran in July this year. It was delicious! I'm converted!