My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Monday, May 17, 2010

Just Be.

Recently received this plaque from my mom that I love. It reads:
Go for Long Walks, Indulge in Hot Baths, Question your Assumptions, Be kind to yourself, Live for the Moment, Loosen up, Scream, Count Your Blessings, Just Let Go, Just Be.
We just returned from a wonderful celebration and good time with our family this weekend and even a funny new flight story. Pictures and sharing to follow. In the meantime, we are Just Being (and getting caught up).

3 comments:

Infrequent Flyers said...

Ha ha! It looks like Missy and Cricket are guarding your suitcase. Maybe they're saying, you better be unpacking and staying put for a while!

jennohara said...

Love it.

wendy said...

I love that ---
and isn't it so true, we just need to BE, and LET BE
quit trying to think we can change the world, and just enjoy the world WE live in
can't wait for the photos of your trip