My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Graduation

Attending a graduation leaves me inspired and in tears. Always. I love the music, the march, the energy, the celebration of accomplishment and even the speech leaves me inspired, ready to take chances and try to make a difference in the world. Saturday, it was our son-in-law's, Adam, graduation from law school in San Diego.
Indeed, it is a team effort and a celebration for both Adam and Natalie. They have completed this accomplishment together with more adventures to come. Congratultions!
My last march was my master's degree before my first guide, Pantera. My dad was my sighted guide - a special memory.

3 comments:

Grandma & Grandpa said...

Congratulations to Adam AND to Natalie. Cute couple and headed for lots of success!
Loye & Vaughn

Deanna said...

Congratulations and please give Natalie and hubby our best!

3 labs 4 me said...

Congrats to Adam & Natalie. What an accomplishment!!