My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Monday, April 12, 2010

Jetsetter Cricket


We LOVE the 900 style plane. Flying to KC and back home was our first time with this style and it is our favorite. The legroom is amazing! There is no wall between first class and coach and so it gives Cricket some great room. She is such an easy traveller and just takes all the adventures in stride including my spill of diet coke on the flight to kansas city all over me and Steve -- fortunately it missed her.
She didn't quite have so much room in our fun little Mini Cooper Car that we rented! She is adaptable and had 'special privileges' on the seat for this adventure.

4 comments:

3 labs 4 me said...

You guys look very cool sitting in the mini Cooper. What fun!!

Beth and Alfie said...

That's a cute picture! Is Cricket much of a backseat driver? :)

Just noticed your comment on Enchanted Rock...you're right, it's not far from Fredericksburg. Didn't realize you'd gotten to visit our neck of the woods before...fun!

Sarah and Romeo said...

Oh cute! I have a friend who is obsessed about mini coopers :) looks like a great plane ride!

Brittany said...

Wow! that is a lot of leg room on a plane!! Cricket looks so cute peaking out of the back window in that cooper too.