My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Thursday, March 25, 2010

What do you Love?

Today we are loving a morning to get caught up on returning phone calls (love when I'm caught up on this)and cleaning - (love a clean, organized house). Cricket is enjoying a morning of running and chewing on her new favorite bone. Its a clear nylabone that is lightweight and when she drops it on the hardwood it is so much kinder! She loves to bring a bone to you and then drop it. Love this time to clear my head, catch my breath from a busy M-W, and clean before work in the afternoon/evening.
We are looking forward to a treat of a visit from my parents this afternoon. We plan to take them to lunch at one of our favorites for their birthdays ... dads yesterday and moms tomorrow.

3 comments:

Infrequent Flyers said...

I like those clear Nylabones, too, but unfortunately, Cabana usually tears them up too quickly.

How fun to have a visit from your parents, and that they almost share birthdays with each other. Hope you have a great time together!

wendy said...

That's the best...being able to take your mom and dad out to lunch. and enjoy birthdays together.

jennohara said...

I love a clean kitchen sink! I haven't been able to get to those dishes!
Have a great day :)