My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Friday, February 26, 2010

Great Day

We enjoyed a great afternoon and evening with Kendall. Happy that he is always good to give his mom a hug.
We enjoyed stopping by to visit Grandma and Vic which includes tootsie rolls and rootbeer.  We cheered on some of the short track while here (oh so close Ohno!)
We enjoyed the drive to Logan and dinner and visiting with Grandparents there too. Family is such a blessing.
Oh, not a picture of Steve with Kendall (he's often behind the camera). Missing Adam and Natalie that they couldn't be here ... excited that first weekend in April will get to go visit them.

By the way, the Chinese Dinner is tomorrow evening so if you want to cast your vote, please do!

No comments: