My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hope of the Season

We enjoyed last weekend with my parents in St. George where they are serving on a mission. In the picture below, I feel like I am surrounded by my biggest fans. Steve, my parents, & Cricket, in front of the beautiful Christus -my Saviour, Jesus Christ. With such a cheering section one can't help but be filled with love and hope this holiday season and always.

2 comments:

Kauaiart said...

Yeah!

Kauaiart said...

My teacher says, "Not now little thoughts. . . ." such a sweet way to speak to the mind when it prattles on.
Thank You Becky!