My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Memories

When we go visit Adam, Natalie & Dahlia in San Diego they make us feel so special. There is always a new adventure and place to visit and yummy food that Natalie has prepared. (She is an amazing cook -- sadly it wasn't inherited from her mom). We explored a park on a beautiful day

and came upon a tree with the Rainbow Bridge poem and rocks with names of special dogs people were remembering. Maybe next time we go back for a visit I'll take a rock to celebrate Pantera. Who would your rock remember?

1 comment:

3 labs 4 me said...

What a special park. Very sweet. Champy loved to go to the park & chase the squirrels. Jessie loved to chase balls. Fond memories.....