My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Conference Weekend

Thus far so many great messages.Love . President Uchtdorf's message of Love "... when one understands what it means to love as Jesus Christ loves mortals, "the confusion clears and our priorities align..."

Love these guys! This picture is as they go off to guys night (priesthood session)
I'm missing my girl and mom -- when we live close by this is ladies night out. I'm on my own tonight, but get to see them this next weekend, yay!

Some of my favorites about conference weekend: generally spending Sunday in my sweats while listening to amazing messages and as it comes on in October and April - moving my winter/summer wardrobes. (Either my closet is too small or I have too many clothes.)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wow they are a couple of handsome fellows!! That is always a good bonding time for sure. Next spring we will do something wild and fun on that night. Is it a date?

Becky Andrews said...

Yes! It's a date, mom :D