My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Aren't they cute

Searching through our pictures we came across these - another first day of school pic for Natalie & KendallMissy and Natalie in younger yearsKendall and Missy
We both said ... oh aren't they SO cute and shows you how long Missy has been a part of the family!

3 comments:

Infrequent Flyers said...

What adorable photos! Those tender younger years--how bittersweet!

Karen said...

Oh did those picture bring back memories of dear little ones. Hard to realize they are not wonderful adults. We're sitting at the Library bring sentimental.

Karen said...

Oops!!! Do I need spell check. Can't believe that awful spelling error. It should have been NOW not not. They are wonderful. How funny!!
Mom