My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Monday, September 28, 2009

Cricket's friend needs your vote


Meet Dahlia, cute little black pug of Adam and Natalie and entrant in the cutest pet.

Please Vote for her
left side - #9 .

She is a darling bundle of energy and love and my 'grandpuppy'.

5 comments:

therapydoc said...

This is great . I'll link over soon!

Infrequent Flyers said...

Wow, the competition is fierce! So many cuties--but Dahlia got my vote!

3 labs 4 me said...

Dahlia got my vote too!

Becky Andrews said...

Thanks for your support of Dahlia!

Karen said...

Dahlia sure got my vote too.

Mom (Great-Grandma??)