My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday, Monday

Mondays come quick sometimes, and I have a long day scheduled. I was complaining, whining, venting to Steve and he asked a valid question - who schedules your appointments? my reply - me! Listening and dancing to music in the morning has helped and knowing that I have this to look forward to and I LOVE my work ... just getting there on a Monday. Can anyone relate?

3 comments:

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Were always really busy:)
Love the picture!!

Toby's trainer

Maryissewfast said...

Is that the downward dog pose? Even though I love my job and I am fine once I get started, it sometimes is hard thinking about leaving my sanctuary...I love my personal life too! I guess the key is finding balance! Happy Monday to you! (It's actually MY Friday at work!!!)

3 labs 4 me said...

Oh yes, it's hard to get back in the rat race of the week, especially when weekends are so fun.