My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Gnarly Bone Contest



Cabana is holding a contest for the gnarliest bone. Cricket loves to chew on her bones and loves to bring them all out to one central location, ie, the family room, typically wherever we are so we can hold one of them for her - lil princess that she is! However, I probably throw them away when there is still much chewing still to be had! Her favorite is the ring nylabone and a new marrow-nylabone that is jerky flavored when you get to the blue part - so I've got to keep it around so she can enjoy and possibly win a future gnarly bone contest!

2 comments:

Infrequent Flyers said...

What a cute picture of a lucky duck dog! Lots of Nylabones, but not a gnarly one in the bunch! I'll still consider it as an entry to the contest, though, so thanks for entering!!

OSU 98 said...

I am here to tell you the gnarly bones hurt like the dickens when you step on them!!!!!