My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cricker Girl loves her Yoga

Now, I pull out my yoga pants and Cricket knows where we are going! She is ready -- as you can see she is all business and doesn't really have time to pose for the camera which is unusual for her!
I love my yogi buddy, Connie.
Message from yoga tonight: sometimes you jump and then trust you'll get the wings to fly. Ponder that one - ohmmmmm.

4 comments:

OSU 98 said...

Sheesh mom, I have to go relax...I have no time for pictures!

Renee said...

Hi! I found your comment on another blog. I also have RP, and I love reading about other people's experiences with it. I blog about it sometimes too. How long have you known you have RP? For me, it's only been a year.

Okay, off to read your entire blog. :)

Renee said...

Also, are you LDS? I just saw the GBH quote.

Becky Andrews said...

Nicole - :> So true!

Renee - I am so happy you found my blog. I was diagnosed with RP when I was 19 so 26 years ago! Yes, we are LDS! I look forward to getting to know you!