My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Monday, March 2, 2009

True story

I have been in my current private practice office for over three years. I LOVE this little office, my fellow therapists and clients. Its the best! The three bolded is important as I confess the following. So today when I was directing a client to the office and I told her its a blue/grey office complex and she said I know of the brown ones there but I'm not familiar with the blue/grey ones! Today I learned that my cute little office complex that I have visualized as blue/grey stucco is actually brown! I don't even remember who described them as blue/grey for me to go back and request a refund on their describing ... or maybe it was my memory. No wonder sometimes people get lost when I give them directions. I was telling my friend, Chris, this today at lunch and we had such a good laugh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Comment on two here ... first ... I am amazed at peoples reaction to uncomfortable moments. The reality of the frailty of the human body is intimidating to many people. I am glad though that you got the color of your building straight - it's never a comfortable feeling to find out you had it all wrong for a while. It just takes a few seconds and then I'm fine.