My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Clara (& Natalie) Brightened my Day

I try to start my day by checking into http://www.thebobbypin.com/ to read the latest fun, thought provoking, a giveaway (enter for the cute purse hook) and even updates on my cute daughter, son in law and puppy. This morning I clicked on and read about Clara! I love her and brought a smile to my face.

YouTube - Great Depression Cooking Ep:1 - Pasta with Peas

Such a great message. I've thought about my amazing 93 year old grandma all day. Steve and I have also been reminscing on some of those great depression cooking meals we received growing up. Both of our moms had amazing ability to stretch the dollar and feed a family with it. Inspiration and wisdom we can use today.

No comments: