My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Ultimate Gift (Love)

Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day! It was snowy and cold here ... a good night for 'movie night' (as Pantera's puppy raisers used to always call it and she would come running). Before the movie, we watched the USU Basketball game with Kendall. (Sad, the Aggies lost) Then, we enjoyed on dvd - The Ultimate Gift written by Jim Stovall. Mr. Stovall is also instrumental in the descriptive videos being available to people who are blind/visually impaired. After the introduction I remembered hearing him give a motivational speech in FL years ago.
You can see Missy enjoyed it. Thanks for the movie recommendation, Marina. I agree - would highly recommend this one - great Valentine's movie. We really enjoyed it. Love you, Steve - thanks for always being willing to watch one of my movie choices! (I generally choose deep thinkers - he's a sport)

1 comment:

Kauaiart said...

We'll add it to our queue.
We saw Vicky kristina Barcelona by Woody Allen :-) Love Movie Night!!
SuzyG and Mirage