My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Brisk Sunday Walk

Cricket and I decided we have got to get back walking more. This winter has been cold and snowy. We have been walking where we had to go but not any extras. It felt really great to go for a nice brisk walk today.
Cricket was careful around the snowy, icy patches too. (I think she feels its in her job description for no falls on the ice) We're resolving to be back out there tomorrow.

1 comment:

3 labs 4 me said...

I know it must be hard to get in a good walk when there's snow on the ground. We have to deal with the rainy days, but it's not difficult to walk on. The few icy, snowy days that we had this year made it a challenge to walk briskly.