My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Three weeks makes a routine? Cricket knew tonight was yoga night when she saw me get in my attire and ran to the door to wait for Connie with her fleece yoga mat ready.
Cricket's relaxed deep breathing had a nice rhythm to follow in our final segment. We're fans of Yoga.

3 comments:

OSU 98 said...

THEY KNOW...Chelsie knows when I start to get my walking clothes on and she starts running around like a nutcase...

I hope the job gods descend on Steve soon. I know Jaclyn is very relieved...

Anonymous said...

hahaha that's great. You've got a smart little girl (big girl!) on your hands!! :)

3 labs 4 me said...

Maybe I should try yoga? Sounds like fun, but it would be more fun taking a class with you & Cricket.