My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kendall

Twenty-two years ago this cute little guy was born. Time really does fly by.We have so many pictures of Natalie and Kendall together. I used to get asked when they were younger if they were twins. This is one of my favorites.Kendall loves to hike and climb to the top of mountains. He's coming home for the weekend. He plans to take in a basketball game, climb to the top of a mountain with Steve, go up to Utah State for a day and spend time with his mom! Love you Kendall and best wishes for a wonderful year!

2 comments:

3 labs 4 me said...

The photo of Natalie & Kendall is very cute. I'm sure that Kendall will be thrilled of sharing his baby photos on your blog.

Karen said...

Love you too Kendall. Happy Happy Birthday!
Grandma