My little red tether is my anchor in running with my friends. A beautiful guide dog has been my tether/anchor in mobility and independence for 17 years: 1. Pantera 2. Cricket, and now my beautiful 3. Georgina (Georgie). A life of family and friends is my joy and anchor in life.

The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. CC Scott

Monday, January 26, 2009

Quote of the Day

In my line of work as a therapist I enjoy working with atleast a couple children at all times. It keeps me on my toes and always brings a smile with their honest comments. Today we were talking about a town in Idaho - I said oh that is where my grandma lives. She said - 'You are old -- your grandma must be really old!'

2 comments:

OSU 98 said...

You are only as old as you think you are Becky!!!

Karen said...

Wow!! GWall would laugh at that one for sure. 93 is kind of old but you are young we think. Remember the Chinese student that told your Dad "You are so brave to come to China when you are so OLD" Honestly isn't bad!